Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SHINee Bling Bling Jonghyun





















our sexy guy,Jonghyun...kekeke....oh my god,my face already become red when i say "our sexy guy,Jonghyun"kekekek....i'm so weird....he has one or maybe more characteristic that i want in my ideal man....+ with Onew...kekeke.,...i hope i can say this to him...i have his picture with his sexy back...but i wouldn't revealed it...kekeke....hehehe....it just for my personal view...kekekek....i really like his character even he is AB blood person but i still like him...i don't know why...just he has charm i can't not to attract toward him...kekekek....weird right...looks like i already been in spell...kekekeke.....
my sexy romantic guy...
kekekee...
i say this to my sister and my sister say thatJonghyun is weird person...
WHAT???!!!
kekeke...
p/s:my sister,don't be angry,okay...

i really like when he make his mouth like duck...hehehehe...so cute....with his sexy lip...kya~~~make me wanna scream....kekekeke.....i really wanna say this....when his teaser picture revealed at internet....in my heart say "WOW!!!oh my god...how come he so sexy?" kekekeke....oh my god,i look like pervert girl....kekeke....my prince,you make me crazy right now...hehehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...