Monday, October 24, 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
tip2s to make your wedding be wonderful...
As soon as possible:
- Tell relatives and close friends of your plans to marry.
- Choose a date and time for the event.
- Set the budget and decide who will pay for what.
- Draw up a guest list and discuss with fiancé and families.
- Reserve the wedding and reception locations.
- Decide on your wedding dress, headpiece, and accessories.
- Choose your wedding party; bridesmaids, groomsmen, ushers, special guests, etc.
- Interview and book an officiant.
- Interview and book a caterer and/or drinks supplier.
- Interview and book a photographer and/or videographer.
- Interview and book a florist.
- Interview and book the DJ or other entertainment.
- Send out engagement announcements.
- Make any rental reservations (tent, chairs, etc.).
- Discuss honeymoon and make reservations.
- Arrange for time off work, if necessary.
- Develop a record-keeping system for invitations, gifts, etc.
- Check that passports and inoculations are valid.
- Plan and book the honeymoon. Note: be sure that ticket names match the passport names.
- Optional: Organize wedding insurance.
4-6 months in advance:
- Plan for your new living arrangements.
- Register for your wedding gifts.
- Select color scheme.
- Choose wedding rings.
- Reserve wedding transportation.
- Order dress, undergarments, and accessories.
- Order the wedding cake.
- Order bridesmaids' dresses, shoes and accessories.
- Organize tuxedo rentals.
- Ask parents to select their attire.
- Choose and order wedding stationery, or make your own!
- Arrange for physical examinations, dental appointments, etc.
- Begin a beauty regime for hair, skin and nails.
2-3 months in advance:
- Reconfirm all prior bookings.
- Send out invitations with gift list details.
- Send out thank you notes as gifts arrive.
- Choose presents for attendants.
- Write vows.
- Choose site decorations (centerpieces, guestbook, favors, etc.).
- Draw up reception seating plan.
- Order traveler's checks if applicable.
- Plan ceremony timetable.
- Plan rehearsal dinner, and bridesmaids' luncheon.
- Make lodging arrangements for any out-of-town guests.
1 month in advance:
- Check state/county marriage license requirements.
- Check the fit of wedding attire.
- Follow up with guests who have not RSVP'd.
- Confirm date of wedding rehearsal.
- Prepare newspaper announcement.
- Book hairdresser and makeup appointments for the morning of the wedding.
1 week in advance:
- Hold bachelor and bachelorette parties and/or bridal shower.
- Put fees for the officiant, organist, etc. in marked envelopes and give them to the best man for distribution on the wedding day.
- Confirm final number of guest with caterer.
- Check seating plan and amend as necessary.
- Hold wedding rehearsal.
- Check travel details.
- Pack honeymoon clothes.
- Ensure that the best man, groom and father are preparing their speeches.
- Have a quiet dinner with your fiancé and just relax.
The day before:
- Double check everything.
- Arrange for the cake to be delivered.
- Arrange your wedding day attire and get to bed early.
Your wedding day:
- Give yourself plenty of time to get ready.
- Have the flowers delivered.
- Enjoy yourselves and don't sweat the small stuff. :)
Monday, October 17, 2011
Onew, SHINee’s cheerful leader, just wouldn’t be himself without his half-eyes-closed smiley face. I think his eyes make him look even more adorable!
Although Junho’s eyes are small, they sparkle with contagious happiness. With eyes like that, he doesn’t even need red hair to get noticed!
As probably one of the most famous single eyelid idols, Junsu’s eyes give him an adorable, yet charming (and sometimes sexy) look.
Super Junior’s Eunhyuk
Eunhyuk’s almond-shaped eyes can draw just about everyone in. His beautiful eyes are the one thing that the other SuJu members really want.
With those enchanting eyes, it’s hard to believe that abs of steel are on the same person. His single eyelids give him charisma that can’t be hidden!
Another beast enters the list! Junsu’s glistening peepers have the ability to make anybody sigh, just by sending them a look.
CN Blue’s Minhyuk
This cute drummer can melt anybody with a wink from those tiny eyes. His stunning eyes can create various looks, from precious to give-me-a-piece-of-that!
Junki, who is recognized as one of the most beautiful Korean actors, wouldn’t be complete without his signature single eyelids. It’s hard to concentrate on his talents when he’s looking at the screen with those eyes…
This hip-hop star has eyes full of emotion when he raps, but he can’t hide the aegyo that escapes from them every now and then.
As an idol with very diverse looks, the one thing that stays the same is his sexy glare. Totally irresistible!