Saturday, October 23, 2010

~I THINKING ABOUT YOU~


~About you~

I wonder if you are thinking of me~

My heart keeps whispering your name~

So many times that it drive me insane~

when i think of you at night~

I can't help but to cry~

Looking up to the sky~

see the star that always shine~

i say to myself~

Thats you~

You're the star that always shine in my heart~

About you~~

I count that day,when will i see you~

Little by little,time has been passed~

I still wait for you~

You are not just friend to me~

I want you to know how much i love you~

I want you to know that I brave enough to kiss you~

So you would understand my heart~

I just want you to know that~

I'm always thinking about you~

About you and only you~

_THE END_

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...