Powers and AbilitiesPhysical Prowess: Due to his Innocence being largely used for close combat, Allen is noted to be above normal human standards in terms of physical fitness, making him able to perform in seemingly physically impossible workouts and hold back Akuma attacks that are known to take out walls. An example of this extreme state of fitness is it ability to lift his entire body weight on the strength of a single finger. His physical abilities are only increased when his Innocence is activated.
Amateur Swordsmanship: After Allen received his Sword of Exorcism, he began training with Kanda to develop his swordsmanship skills, though after losing in a spar he reverted to physical brawling.
- Cross (十字架 （クロス）, Kurosu): is a rare, parasite-type Innocence that shares a symbiotic relationship with Allen's body. It appears as a cross-shaped shard embedded in the back of his left hand, which causes his entire left arm to appear red, scaly, and deformed. As a parasite-type, it is capable of both invoking and acting of its own accord, such as when it destroyed Mana's Akuma or regenerated the portion of Allen's heart that was hollowed out by Tyki Mikk's Teez. The name is sometimes incorrectly translated as Cross of God (十字架, Jūjika), a more literal translation of the kanji used.
- Cross α (alpha): The first and most basic form of Allen's Innocence augments his left arm into a monstrous adamantine claw with a supernatural glow at Allen's scapula-joint. At this phase, his Innocence is capable of manipulating its size and shape even to extreme ends, such as when it grew enough to grab the entire body of the mountain-sized fallen one, Suman Dark.
- Cross Grave (十字架ノ墓（クロス・グレイヴ）, Kurosu Gureibu Japanese for Chrono Cross Grave): At the first level of invocation, the Innocence's power can be channeled into one powerful stream, capable of crucifying and destroying multiple Level 1 Akuma simultaneously.
- Cross β (beta): The next evolution of his Innocence occurred during Allen's investigation of "The Ghost of Mater". This evolution takes a more offensive approach, in the form of a massive arm-cannon and his finger becoming some sort of energy spikes. This form is capable of ranged and melee combat; a contrast to the defensive nature of his Innocence's first form.
- Cross Paling (十字架ノ杭（クロス・バリング）, Kurosu Baringu; Japanese for Chrono Cross Pile): At its second phase of invocation, Allen's Innocence is capable of firing volleys of rod-shaped energy palings; these laser stakes are made of hard-light Innocence energy, which enables them to picket the ground and fence in the adversary, or to pile upon them; Allen may also stand atop of the palings. This ability is occasionally mistranslated as "Cross Beam".
- Cross Spear (十字架ノ槍（クロス・スピアー）, Kurosu Supiā; Japanese for Chrono Cross Sphere): Also in its second phase of invocation, Allen is capable of focusing the barrel of his Innocence-cannon to generate a spear-like energy paling, which can then be used like a sword.
- Crown Clown (神ノ道化 (God's Clown) (クラウン・クラウン), Kuraun Kuraun): Allen's synchronization ratio reached a maximum of 83% before having his Innocence destroyed by Tyki. Yet unknown to Allen, the Innocence lingered around as a hazy fog of particles; at the time, a direct reflection of his shattered state of mind. It wasn't until he came to an epiphany that he was able to seize control of his Anti-Akuma weapon once again and achieving his Innocence's true, fully-invoked form. When not activated, his arm is black and meets with his shoulder in a spiraling pattern that ends with tattoo-like emblem.
- When invoked, Crown Clown acts as a body-armored Innocence, forming a white-hooded cowl and sleeve of Innocence energy which covers his shoulders and right arm, while his left arm and hand become slender and black, clad in armor and razor sharp claws. A masquerade-style mask is always affixed to the cowl, which takes on various configurations and appearances. This transformation also changes Allen's usual hairstyle from flat to a spiky rear. As before, his Innocence possesses a certain degree of sentience, but as Crown Crown is able to manipulate Allen's entire body like a marionette when incapacitated, or simply assisting in evasive tactics.
- Cross Grave (十字架ノ墓（クロス・グレイヴ）, Kurosu Gureibu): Much more powerful than its previous incarnation, Allen can crucify targets simply by etching a cross upon them with his left hand, effectively annihilating even Level 3 Akuma with a single talon. It can now also be used defensively, generating a shield by drawing a cross on the air.
- Clown Belt (道化ノ帯（クラウン・ベルト）, Kuraun Beruto Japanese for Belt of Clowning): The cape of Allen's cowl is released as a webbing of Innocence-energy that can be used to grasp objects, immobilize opponents, or form hardened spikes to impale enemies. It can also be released from the sleeve and glove on Allen's right arm. The ribbons of energy were once used by Crown Clown itself to wrap around Allen's limbs and control him like a puppet when Allen was too injured to move by himself.
- Crown Edge (爪ノ王輪（クラウン・エッジ）, Kuraun Ejji Japanse for Claw of King-Ring/Circle/Hoop): A projectile attack which unleashes a barrage of crown-shaped rings from the clawed fingers on Allen's left hand.
- Edge End (破滅ノ爪（エッジ・エンド）, Ejji Endo Japanese for Destruction Claw): A swipe of raw destructive power dealt with Allen's fully-invoked claw.
Sword of Exorcism
- The Sword of Exorcism (退魔の剣, Taima no Ken Sword of Salvation): When Allen's synchronization ratio exceeds 100%, he is able to transmute his entire left arm into an exquisite broadsword with a large cross emblazoned on the face of the blade. In doing so, his left shoulder is capped with a cross-shaped emblem, and his cowl usually forms a cloak to cover the missing arm. Once invoked, the blade can exorcise evil from any vessel it strikes without any harm coming to the vessel itself if Allen chooses. If used against Level 1 to Level 3 Akuma, it vanquishes them in the same effect as the Cross Grave attack, leaving a residual glowing cross crest in the wake of the defeated Akuma. However, in the case of a Level 4 Akuma the sword carries a diminished effect. Allen is shown with the ability to telepathically recall the Sword to himself, should it be separated from his body. It is noted that the design of the sword is the same as the Millenuim Earl's except for the inverse of colour, as mentioned by Relo.
- Death Ball (いちた たま, Sendo no Mari) When using the Sword of Exorcism, Allen can create an explosion which he names Death Ball.
- Energy Arc When using the Sword of Exorcism, Allen can release an arc of energy at his target.
The Cursed EyeIn addition to his Innocence, the reverse pentacle that scars his left eye curses Allen with the power to see the souls trapped inside Akuma. He received it after Mana died. The Earl appeared to Allen, offering to revive Mana for him. When Mana came back as an Akuma, he was angry at Allen and scratched him on the left eye, after which Allen's Innocence activated and exorcised Mana. Allen refers to his eye as "Mana" when it heals, evolves and a spirit is seen entering his eye. He comments, saying that it's "just like an Akuma" in the way that it evolves. The Earl has noticed Allen's eye and has made changes to stop the eye's power.
- The Cursed Eye Level 1: The first incarnation of the curse is a black and red ringed eye which is automatically activated whenever Allen is near Akuma. It allows him the power to see the souls trapped inside Akuma. When Allen witnessed the self-destruction (under Road's orders) of the Level 2 Akuma and the disintegration of the soul powering it, his cursed eye bled in pain.
- The Cursed Eye Level 2: During the vampire incident involving the Eliade-Akuma and Arystar Krory, Allen's curse had grown stronger, resulting in his eye undergoing some dramatic changes. Resembling a sort of cogwheel monocle, this new cursed eye enables Allen to pinpoint an Akuma's position even when they are not visible to the naked eye, regardless of obstacles, from a distance of up to 300 meters away. But the most astounding change is that others close to Allen are able to see the lost souls trapped within Akuma as well. After witnessing Allen's 'world of black and white', Lavi comments that the way Allen sees the world 'is like hell on earth'. However, the cursed eye appears to lust for the destruction of Akuma, often causing pain to Allen in the middle of the night by self-activating, as though "it is a sin to be sleeping instead of destroying Akuma". The eye also seems to activate itself even when no Akuma are nearby as long as dark matter is being used, such as when Allen is caught in the Noah Tyki Mikk's vacuum.
- The Cursed Eye Level 3: Advanced Cursed Pentacle Eye: In chapter 198 it was shown that Allen's eye has become more advanced his pupil gaining, instead of the red circles, a reverse petagram.