Friday, August 26, 2011

~need to talk~


i think i need someone to talk with me...i mean to consul me....
recently i feel so happy whenever i heard his name or saw him...
i don't know whether this is a love or just crush...
maybe it just a crush only...
because i don't him phone number...
we just meet 1 time and just coincidence meet but didn't talk much...
because i don't he think me as weird girl...
i know,i'm not that cute or lovely or innocent girl...
that's why i tell myself to to never cross the line that i create...
but today he make me so happy...
maybe this is just coincidence...
i'm going home with him...
i don;t know why i like him...but i think he is so special...
according to myself only...
heheeheee

another story to tell...
i think someone is really HATE me....
i don;t know why but i don;t care...
now,i just care about my study and friends that really care about me,,,
like madi and yana...
they such comfortable person...
they are the type that are comfortable and sweet...
i can tell anything or laugh whenever i want....
the true is i never feel this way....
i mean we just be friend about 2 years but i feel like we have been friend almost 10 years....



hip hip hooray...
i feel like i want to everything and say i love them...
recently,i discovered something...
i think myself i drowned into anime+korean wave=??!!!
i don't why...
korean wave??!!
hmmmm~~
let see...
if you guys asked me anything about celebrity from KOREA...
i think i can answer that....
my sister say that i like moving newspaper...heheheeee.....
funny but i feel so happy when i know news that can catch my attention...
so you guys,about SHINee,super junior,kara,4minutes,2PM,FT.Island,secret,T-ara,BEAST,SNSD,CN.Blue,f(x),DBSK,kim hyun joong(ss501),heo young saeng(ss501),U-kiss and others....
just asked me...
hehehee....
feel so happy when i want to share something....

^___________^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...