Sunday, April 17, 2011

~my family~

 FAMILY PHOTO WHEN HARI RAYA 2 YEARS AGO...

 fuhh!!!sejuk mata memandang tgk budak kecik ni pakai tudung...comel kan...mmg x leh dinafikan,...heheehehe
Nama dia ialah SITI AISYAH BINTI MOHD HAFIZ...

 mak,jgn nak tunjuk sgt la tiket tu...jeles akak....heheehehe
nanti kita gi sama2 erk....bawa la akak gi sama2....heheehheee

 my father and my mom...this picture is when my family go vacation without me...uwah!!T^T
who could...by the way,they look so lovely couple right....

 my sister who older 1 year from me...she so fresh...like what older people say,anak dara sunti...heehehee

 me with my lovely mom...she so beautiful...when 1st time i saw her photo when she in  young age,she really pretty...no one can compete her...thats why i love her very much..."Mak,i love you!".....

 aisyah and me....she love camera...camera maniac...

 with rounded eyes and small body...i really like want aing(bite) her...heheehehe

 this little girl seriously can do pout mouth...so cute right...

 this is girl not boy,okay...my older sister with her second daughter....this little girl so cute..but sometime she will forget me.,..maybe because i don't come home recently...thats why she forget me.,...Amirah,please don't me,your aunt....
T^T

 chack!!lets play hide and seek....heheheee

 my sister with her son...her only son...this boy so handsome...and also cute....

 this is my family photo when we on vacation..about 12 years ago...so old right...that was 1st time i wore skirt...

 guess who?/this is me when i was just a few month...looks like boy right...

 this is my brother-in-law with his daughter....which mean my niece too....

this is my father with my uncle from my father's side 

 this my uncle and aunt...


this is my litttle sister

This is me~~~

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...aku anak dara sunti..?? yeeaaahhh!!! hehehe...^__^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...