Saturday, July 31, 2010

SHINee









wow!!this time,SHINee comeback is really awesome...it was successful one...really power...i just can't stop starring at them....especially Onew...wow!!!what should i say???He too awesome and have beauty smile just like Minho, Taemin, Key and Jonghyun....oh man!!Taemin hair just like girl...really can beat girl pride...his face...his face just too beautiful....with his skinny body and leg,really can be a girl...but i think he doesn't like people say that he is pretty....but what can we do??He have too beautiful face and body....hmm~~~About Minho..I like his personality...he doesn't like the word loser...wow!!so envious with his ambitious....besides that,Minho also have really cute face other than have charisma look....wow!!!even my mom also like him...i can't say anything...every member of SHINee have really beautiful face....feel really wanna bite them...kekekeke.....so funny because i thought Onew still young than me...but i was wrong...he 2 years older than me...my gosh!!!His face look really young and fresh...with his funny side,make me really wanna hug him....KEY....ALMIGHTY KEY....seriously...i think Key have same personality with me...because we born same month...SEPTEMBER....really like it...but he 20 day younger than me....why?why?why only Jonghyun and Onew older than me....even MInho younger than me...hmm~~but its okay..i can accept it..because the way i look at them...i really wanna protect like noona....kekeke....i don't care if they call me noona...even i'm still 19 years old...Jonghyun have really powerful voice....i really can't believe it when he say that he has same blood type with Heechul...Because the way i look at him...he doesn't have AB blood personality...he more like O blood type....With their new songs, i totally immersed with their songs...so tough and manlier....just one word that i can express my thought which is "wow!! marvelous!!fantastic!!so charisma!!"...."LUCIFER!!LUCIFER!!" I REALLY LIKE THAT SONG....with Onew, Minho,Key, Jonghyun and Taemin new hairstyle....i totally shocked and i like it...totally changed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...